5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups
If you’re a sweet tooth, this is one for you! Only 5 ingredients to create these delicious gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, vegan peanut butter cups!
What you’ll need
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup 100% peanut butter
How to make!
Makes 16 mini, or 8 standard cups
- Combine cacao powder, coconut oil, coconut cream and maple syrup in a bowl to create a chocolate mixture.
- Line a mini muffin tray with 16 mini cupcake liners or standard size muffin tray with 8 cupcake liners.
- Spoon out a teaspoon of the chocolate mixture into each cupcake liner and set in the freezer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and spoon a teaspoon of peanut butter on top of each chocolate layer. Place in freezer again for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and spoon remaining chocolate mixture onto each peanut butter cup and set for 30 minutes.
- Store in freezer and remove 5 minutes before serving.