Coconut Lemon Biss Balls
A nutritious snack with a little ‘tang’!
What you’ll need
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (plus extra for rolling)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of half a lemon (whole lemon if you really like the lemon tang)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pinch of salt
How to make!
- Blend ingredients together in a food processor until mixture is smooth.
- Roll evenly into bite size balls. Sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.