Healthy Chicken & Veg Fried rice
What you’ll need
- ½ chicken breast, diced
- ½ cup brown rice
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ capsicum, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ carrot, sliced
- 3 broccoli heads, chopped
- 8 snow peas, chopped
- ½ small red chilli, chopped finely
- 1-2tbsp. soy sauce, tamari sauce or coconut aminos
How to make!
- Cook rice and set aside.
- Toss diced chicken in chilli and garlic. Heat macadamia oil in a pan and add chicken. Cook chicken over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Add Broccoli, carrot, capsicum, mushrooms and snow peas to the pan and cook until vegetables start to soften.
- . Mix through rice, sauce of choice and serve.