Healthy Muesli Bars
A wholesome, nutritious version of those sugar-filled supermarket-bought muesli bars.
By making your own muesli bars you know EXACTLY what is in them so you can nourish your body from the inside out. Plus you get another exciting, nutritionist-approved snack to eat!
What you’ll need
- 1 + 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How to make!
- Pre-heat oven to 160’c.
- Place oats, almonds, coconut, pumpkin and chia seeds into a bowl.
- Meanwhile heat coconut oil, rice malt syrup, almond butter and vanilla extract in a small saucepan.
- Once melted, pour liquid mixture into muesli bowl mixture and mix well.
- Press mixture into baking tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow the slice to cool and set before slicing into bars.