Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Makes a great on-the-go breakfast! And Chia seeds are packed with healthy omega-3 fatty acids! Did I also mention delicious?
What you’ll need
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of natural 100% peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar, honey or natural maple syrup (optional)
How to make!
- Prepare the night before: combine all ingredients in a small jar. Stir, seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with chopped banana banana, shredded coconut, coconut yoghurt, or any other topping of choice!