Raw Cherry Ripe Slice
So delicious and rich, you will only need the littlest bit to fall in love. Ticking all the healthy dessert boxes this slice is raw, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, vegan and nutritious!
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1+1/2 cups fresh or frozen cherries (pitted)
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup raspberries (for colour)
- 1/2 cup dates
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Cherries (optional)
How to make!
- Place all base ingredients into a food processor and process until a fine consistency is formed. Press into base of a slice tin and set in freezer until firm (approximately 30 minutes).
- Clean food processor and then blend all filling ingredients until a creamy, thick texture is formed. Once the base is firm, pour in filling mixture. Set in freezer for approximately 2 hours or until firm.
- Mix coconut oil, cacao powder and rice malt syrup in a bowl. Pour over filling mixture. Spread quickly because chocolate will set fast.
- Top with fresh cherries or coconut if desired.
- Before storing in the freezer, cut into slices. Each time you want a piece, simply take a pre-cut piece from the freezer and let it thaw for 3-5minutes before eating. Enjoy!