Raw Mango Cheesecake
Gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, vegan and absolutely wholesome and delicious!!
What you’ll need
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cups cashews (soaked overnight)
- 4 cups of frozen mango/flesh of 2 fresh ripe mangos
- ½ cup coconut oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup natural maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Fresh passionfruit or any fruit of your choice
How to make!
- Place all base ingredients into a food processor and process until a fine consistency is formed. Press into base of a cake tin and set in freezer until firm. Should only need 15 minutes.
- Clean food processor then blend all filling ingredients until a creamy, thick texture is formed. Once the base is firm, pour in filling mixture. Set in freezer for approximately 2 hours or until firm.
- Spoon flesh from 2 passionfruit to top cheesecake.
- Store in freezer and remove 10-15 minutes before serving.
*Note: This recipe used to make 4 smaller cheesecakes, as pictured. Recipe designed to make one large cheesecake.