Strawberry & Chia Jam
This delicious and nutritious recipe is SO incredibly easy, you will be making every week! And I promise you, it tastes even better than the shop-bought refined sugar-filled stuff.
What you’ll need
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup or 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp water
How to make!
- Combine strawberries, water and rice malt syrup or coconut sugar in a small saucepan and cook on a low heat for 10 minutes. Stir every few minutes to help the strawberries break down.
- After 10 minutes, stir through chia seeds and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes. The mixture should start to thicken.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool. Using a masher, gently mash the mixture if needed.
- Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to a week.