A healthy snack alternative to your typical muffins and cakes! Satisfy those sweet cravings whilst nourishing your body! These are also gluten free, dairy free & refined sugar free too!
What you’ll need
- 2 1/2 cups almond meal
- 3/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tsp gluten free baking powder
How to make!
- Pre-heat oven to 160’C.
- In a bowl, whisk 3 eggs.
- Add all ingredients (except for blueberries) and mix thoroughly. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile place 9-12 muffin liners in a muffin tray.
- After 15 minutes, stir in the blueberries. Mixture will be slightly dryer than standard “naughty” muffins.
- Scoop mixture evenly into muffin liners and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
- Store in fridge for up to 5 days.