You wouldn’t believe it only take 4 ingredients to make something taste SO good! The worst part about this recipe is trying to stop yourself from eating it all at once! The recipe is both gluten free and dairy free.
What you’ll need
- 1+1/2 cups of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
How to make!
- Pre-heat oven to 160’c.
- Line baking tray with baking paper and spread shredded coconut evenly across tray. Bake for 4-5 minutes or until coconut is turning golden.
- In a bowl, mix together cacao powder, coconut oil and rice malt syrup. Stir in shredded coconut once roasted.
- Place mixture in a mould or a bread tin (one used for banana bread etc) lined with baking paper and place in the freezer for 30 mins to set.
- Remove from fridge and slice into as many pieces as you desire.
- Store in fridge for up to 5 days.