Healthy Chicken & Veg Fried rice
What you’ll need
- 600g chicken breast, diced
- 1 ½ cup brown rice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup snow peas, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 x 125g corn kernals, drained
- 1 medium red chilli, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, tamari sauce or coconut aminos
How to make!
- Cook rice and set aside.
- Toss diced chicken in chilli and garlic. Heat macadamia oil in a pan and add chicken. Cook chicken over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Add Broccoli, carrot, capsicum, mushrooms and snow peas to the pan and cook until vegetables start to soften.
- Mix through rice, sauce of choice and serve.