Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownies
The BEST brownies you will ever eat! How can they be healthy?!
What you’ll need
- 1 medium sweet potato, grated finely
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey*
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
*vegan option: replace honey with maple syrup or rice malt syrup
How to make!
- Pre-heat the oven to 160’C.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl, and combine well.
- Spread mixture into a baking tin – I like to use a bread tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Transfer from tin to a wire rack to cool.
*Note: Cooking time will vary slightly depending on baking tin used.