Sweet potato fries
The healthiest fries you will ever eat!
What you’ll need
- 1 medium size potato (per person)
- 1 tbsp macadamia oil or oil of choice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp turmeric
How to make!
- Preheat oven to 190’C.
- Wash, peal and choppotato into the shape of ‘fries’.
- Toss fries in a large bowl with oil, salt, paprika and turmeric. Place fries onto baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 20mins then open oven, turn fries and bake for another 15 minutes so that the fries are cooked evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.